Saturday, January 19, 2008

Josh & Halli


They were being lazy one day and I had to get a shot of that! It's not very often that Josh just lays around. He's one of those that has to be doing something at ALL times. I love when he takes time to relax. This is my other dog, Halli Tosis. She's 11 and one of the best dogs ever! But she really lives up to her name! ACK...horrible horrible breath. She's been like since she was a puppy...hence the name! Unlike Ginger Vitis. She does NOT live up to her name! LOL

So hard to have a dental hygienist in the house. Lucky my boys are not names Perry O. Dontal or Floss E. Stiverson! LOL Oh...I crack myself up some days....please...just let me go...I need a good laugh every now and then.
CREDIT: Krystal Hartley- Sweetest Thing papers and a ribbon of hers and a love brad. Plus her I LOVE YOU Brush.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh Rachel I love this one!

Wendy said...

You are so Funny, you crack everyone up! I love this layout, especially the book thingy in the back so cute

ashli kay wolf said...

meow....or..should I saw woof woof..whatever..I LOVE IT..what a FUN idea! super cute...love your craziness too..I blog to talk to myself..why else?! Every once in a while..people even listen !!! :)
haha..

have a fab day! ash

Krystal Hartley said...

Great job on those ties! Cool LO!