Sunday, January 20, 2008

William's Valentine Card


Ok...You guys are not going to believe this but Will did this on his own! I kid you not. I had him come in and sit with me and he picked everything out and told me where to put it and how big, etc....!!! My son's favorite color is PINK. So he wanted a pink valentine. I said, we could use this Bee and say Be Mine! And that is the only influence I had...oh except for putting the winged heart behind the birds. He wanted it in front of them with his name on it. I should have let him but I had to put it behind the birds. You might be asking what birds have to with valentines day? I have no clue! LOL but they are pink! And he called the winged heart a muscle heart. He says it is showing off his muscles! heehee...I guess it does look like.
He saw the black ribbon and says, "let's put the ribbon on the heart like you did on that one layout!" So he does "look" at my layouts. That's good to know!
anyways...heres is the digi part of Will's valentines.

4 comments:

Izzy said...

Wonderful card! Will is very creative. :)

ashli kay wolf said...

will is AWESOME! I can't wait for miss Huntergirl to get after hers...is it feb 13th yet though..haha...we will be doing ours THE night BEFORE..bet me:)
love IT!
tata...ash

All That Chit Chat said...

This is darling!

Krystal Hartley said...

Way to go, Will! You made a VERY cute valentine. I bet all the girls will really love it!