Saturday, January 5, 2008

Believe in Magic

Not sure if all of you knew this about my DH but he is extremely talented in the magic/balloon artists catagory. He has been doing it for years and really mastered the skill. He gets asked to do events and parties all the time. Normally I don't go with him but this time it was our local small town who asked him to do a show for the kids during our annual celebration. So I was able to go and take pictures of him. The smiles he puts on the kids and adults faces is worth every minute he put into learning this skill. I am so proud of him. I don't really know if I have ever told him this before. So this one is for you Babe! I am so proud of you for doing what you do and doing it so WELL!


Credits: Template by Moriginals
Papers by Krystal Hartley a kit called Baby it's cold out side and a few extra flowers.

3 comments:

Jan said...

That's very cool!!!! He could be the entertainment at the next TLC convention! LOL! : )

You can tell from the pictures that the kids really enjoy his magic!!!

Wendy said...

Hey! My DH can do that too, doesn't practice his talent enough, it's cool yours shares his with others! Great Layout Too.

ashli kay wolf said...

love THE FLOWERS peeking out..now I am inspired...off to do my LaYoUt... :) thanks chicka..

ash