Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Work


These are my Co-workers, friends, family...whatever you want to call them. I love these people! I have been with my boss for 5 years now and I can't imagine being any place else. It's not always roses there but the good sure out-weighs the bad. This picture was taken at our Christmas Party this year. We went to a comedy club in Ann Arbor again. We had someone take our picture and I have no clue how they managed to cut me in half but the did. I sent an email to Cathy (far right) and said....Half there as usual !!!
Credits: Krystal Hartley all the way.
ETA: There is a HILARIOUS story behind the owl. We went to New York City for a Dental Convention back in 2004 and my boss asked why he looked like an owl in his pictures...well we laugh for hours and I mean hours about this...because we thought he looked like a raccoon and couldn't figure out why he said owl. Well as we were walking in Times Square there are these HUGE TV screen on the buildings and what do we see...AN OWL!! We died laughing again. So the owl on the glass is meant to be a subtle reminder of our NYC Trip! and we put a smile face on all the "cavity free kids" pictures that we take. So there you go! I know it doesn't sound funny just reading this...but in real life it was freaking hysterical.

8 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

ROFL...I'm sitting here reading everything...and then I see it...the owl on the glass...stinkin' hilarious and unexpected!

And cute page, of course!

ashli kay wolf said...

SUPER CUTE!!! love THE owl...And that freakin' flourish....girl..I need some skills...please help! I HAVE to do a pic of my co-workers... what a COOL set of elements to use for it! totally inspired..as usual...tata..akw

ashli kay wolf said...

I am an idiot...the flourish on the other ones..you knew what I meant though :) tata again..akw

Beth Swann said...

I love your layouts. Very nice! I also love your blog header, it's gorgeous! :-)

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to say - I love your new blog header.

In Feb - when things are back to normal - I must jazz up my blog - have lots of ideas - now just need the time to implement them.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Miss you! & see you soon!

Jan said...

Your layouts just get cuter and cuter!!! I can't wait to see what you create next!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so beautiful! I love simple LOs, and what you did is just awesome. Very creative!