Thursday, January 24, 2008

WOW

ok...I hate to post this for those of you who are not here but WOW. OMG...I have never and probably never will again...stay/ed in such a nice place. Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I will.

Amy Jo, nothing bad has happened yet. Unless you count the countless drinks that I ordered and DIDN"T drink like. I think I wasted 5. I feel bad because I know we were taught not to waste but...
Plane was on time, great flights, luggage arrived perfectly, cleared customes in a breeze, first ones off the shuttle bus, greeted with a tropical drink upon checkin, Swim suit goes on and we hit the pools, beach, lazy river, wave pool, water bar, and then Bev shows up. We have ajoining rooms!!! WHAT?!! How cool is that!

To my other buddies: WISH YOU WERE HERE TOO. I have only seen Bev, Jim, and Tod. Others probably are not in yet.

Tomorrow it's up before sunrise to catch it on film!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you are having such a good time. Also glad you took your laptop, can't wait for pictures!

Have a Good time and don't forget to relax.

{{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it there safe! Enjoy your time but don't forget us little people stuck here in Michigan!! Once you find a drink you like, have one for me too :) I love you. Have fun and relax. Tell Bev I said Hello!