Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gotta secret to share...

I have been a busy girl today. Not only am I packed for my trip but I also just did 5 pages for my album. I got them all ready so all I have to do is drop in my photos! And each pages has atleast 3 photos. Some have room for upto 8 or 9!! YAHOOOO!!!

I already have pictures in mind that I want to take! Can you tell I am very excited for this trip!

I used Krystal's Soleil Mini Kit. I can't seem to get enough of that kit. I have been using her orangish-red paper from Our Family kit too. It seems to work with the colors. I was thinking a chili pepper red would be great but I can't figure out how to make my own paper! LOL

So...off to work in the morning even though Josh and the boys are off. Boohoo...but I always get time with the boys so it's good for him and them to spend time together without mom. Guess they will have lots of that this week, won't they!

See some of you soon, and to the others, see you Sunday!

3 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

Wow Rach - you have been busy! I'm doing laundry tonight so I can pack tomorrow or the next day. I can't wait to hit the beach!

Jan said...

You have been busy!!!!!! Look at all of your awesome pages!!!! I am planning to pack tomorrow. I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Judi said...

Have fun!!!