Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friends Forever


The 3 muskateers are back together if only for a couple of hours. We spent a few hours at Virginia's Granddaughters Sweet 16 Party. It was so awesome. They had these break dancers come in and perform. They have performed at the Detriot Pistons Half Time before! Totally NOT my music flavor but it was awesome. They had other dancers come in and perform too.
I have never been to a party like this for teenager.
Anyhow...We had our picture taken together just before we left. I cried when it was time to go...I miss her more than I thought I did. But at least we can still talk on the phone!
Credits: Paper & Elements by Krystal Hartley from her Sweetest Things set.

2 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

This is really awesome!Classy and cute at the same time!

Krystal Hartley said...

Can I also say how much I'm enjoying all the layouts outside the immediate family, too? I'm getting to know more about you!