Friday, January 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Ashli Wolf and I have decided to team up and challenge each other and work off each others layouts. So I used her Home Sweet Home layout to come up with my own. Yes, this is my little Home! It's not very big but from the minute you walk in you know that it is filled with LOVE!
The owl is watching over the homestead and keeping an eye on things! The raffia bow is to show that our lives are all wrapped up and safe here. The tree is life that continues to change and grow. The buttons are what allows us to change and put on something new, warm, safe, comfortable whenever we need too! So you see, I do think about what goes on my pages. Everything I do has a purpose and a reason. (I had someone ask me if I just put stuff on a page or if I think about it...I think about it usually)

2 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

So warm and welcoming! Lots to love: the way you did the Home Sweet Home, the wrapped ribbon on the right side, the story behind the details...just really cute!

BTW, JackieAnn is having loads of success getting her pages featured in the gallery at MemoryMakers magazine...you might want do post over there, too.

Jan said...

Beautiful! I think you have a sweet looking home. Even from the outside it looks like it's inviting you to come in and be warm & loved.