Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2*Gether

I adore this woman. She will kill me for telling this but she is my mother's age and yet we are truly best friends. I can't explain it and don't even try. But I knew the minute I saw Krystal's newest paper, that it screamed Bev and Me! So here it what I saw the minute I opened this pack of paper.
Credits: www.KrystalHartley.blogspot.com for everything but the glitter bracket.
Glitter bracket belongs to www.karaperriendesigns.blogspot.com Finally figured out where I picked it up. Sorry ladies if I left you all hanging with the designers name on that bracket.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE this layout! It is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say hello. Checking everybody out -- I'm Tara's other new CT :D

Love your stuff! The hybrid boxes are just darling and love your LO too!

Wendy said...

Friendship is not measured by age.
This layout says it all!

Bev is such a fantastic person it's easy to see why you are Friends!!

Susan Catmull said...

Darling layout! I Need that stuff too.

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence....my best friend Marianna is the same age as mom too! Love you, great layout!
Amy Jo

Anonymous said...

That's adorable, Rachel, and totally sweet!