Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Round 4 March Madness

Here is my last challenge at www.gottapixel.net. Click on the photo to go leave me some love!

This challenge was a scraplift challenge. You got two layouts to pick from. You had to use the color from one and the design from the other. You could pick which way you wished to play.

The pictures here are from Saturday at my Mom's house for Easter. The Top left are my siblings. The top right are the Cousins. The bottom left is my family. The bottom right is my step dad and my step siblings.

Why we didn't do one with my mom is beyond me. She was busy taking them, I guess. Next time. Can't get those times back can we? But I have the BEST FAMILY EVER! We all get along perfectly. (most of the time that is!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree....we DO have the best family ever!!
Amy Jo

ashli kay wolf said...

lalalalalalalaLA love it! SUPER CUTE....so nice to see a family with their hands on each others' shoulders...and not around each others' necks....hhahahahah

xoxo.ash