Sunday, March 16, 2008

Soon!


I just had to play with that grass of Krystal Hartley's! And those dragonflys are super cute too! I wasn't sure I was going to post this since it really isn't about anything of importance but hey...spring is important right! We hit 56 degrees on Friday and boy oh boy did that feel GREAT! Still piles of snow around though. We had so much of it that it takes forever for it to melt completely. This is a picture of a lily that I took last year for the photo contest. Which I took 2nd in!!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

this is adorable, rachel! i know how you feel. we had a taste of one or two springish days and now more snow today! i can't wait for spring and outdoors!

Anonymous said...

Just saw on the news this morning that we (west michigan) are supposed to get snow on Wednesday of this week...urghhhh! Why can't it just be spring already?
Amy Jo

ashli kay wolf said...

violent weather is on the way here..spring enough for me :) gotta love that tornado alley thing! anywho..this is really pretty...i LOVE how you cropped the pic as a bracket saaaaaaaaweet!

Krystal Hartley said...

Sweet and definitely spring-y!