Friday, March 21, 2008

7 Random Facts

I was tagged by Gina Lideros. So I am playing along.

1. I am a total giver. I have a hard time saying no to anyone.
2. I married my Elementary, Middle, and High School sweetheart at the age of 23.
3. I live in the house I grew up in.
4. I love animals. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a bird, and CO-own a guinea pig with a school teacher! And have been know to have hamsters and fish at any given time.
5. I HATE SNAKES! I don't count them as my #4 random fact. I mean household pets!
6. I love going to the zoo.
7. Family First Always

I am tagging:
Shell
Krystal H
Krystal G
Shelley
Jan
Wendy
Meredith

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, I love your GP LO for round 3! And yes, I am pinching myself that Krystal agreed to be on my CT!

Meredith said...

Woohoo! I got tagged! I'll have to think of seven random things! ;)