Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I have been so quite this week. Dealing with a few issues and not really in the mood to do much of anything. I spent ALL day today downloading a special kit. (THANK YOU DESIGNERS...You know who you are!)

I have been saying a lot of prayers lately trying to find the right path to take in life. I have had a few options presented to me as of late that I really didn't want to deal with but I feel I must. I think God has called me to do something that I didn't think I wanted to do. It has to do with our schools PTO. I was doing so well saying NO but I have been asked to say YES just one more time. What to do, what to do.

I have also been mislead in another area of my life as of late and I am feeling it with heavy heart. Some of you can probably guess because a post is missing that was here.

So if you have the time, give me a few seconds of prayer to help guide my decision about our PTO group. I am torn as to whether I should run for president of this organization. I have been asked by many to do so. I said no repeatedly but was pulled into a yes by Him. So I think I have no other choice. I see so many reasons to say yes now. Time....

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I usually read blog posts through Google reader, but had to come see what the missing post is! I'm so sorry about that!

As far as the PTO, it sounds like already know WHAT you are supposed to do. And if you are who I think you are, you already know that you ARE going to do it. Perhaps prayers of support would be more appropriate! :) Isn't it interesting the directions that we are pulled in our lives that we never would have gone without some pushing and pulling! I can't even tell you how many times I have said "I'll never do that again..." And then Heavenly Father tells me "Wanna bet?!" He has a sense of humor, that's for sure! But, ultimately, He is right and He will help us do what is best for us, though it may not be the easiest. {{HUGS}} I'll be praying for you!

Krystal Hartley said...

Lots of prayers, Rach! Love you!

Izzy said...

((BIG HUGS)) and prayers Rach!

Elizabeth Terry said...

Hey my friend,

You know I always send love and support your way..and thoughts and prayers are added now too.

love you! Hope to see you soon!

Bets

Jan said...

Prayers for you... and relating to your feelings of heaviness.