Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Looking up

Found out today that they are currently going to leave Josh's pay scale alone "for now". I guess that leaves them an out if they want to be jerks again. The are moving him to another office. Same company just different location. But he will no longer be management. Which is totally fine with us. Nothing but a head ache anyways, right!

I got my birthday party hat albums in the mail yesterday. Remember the one from Shell's blog. Well, I had to call Shell to figure out how to do a step. The directions where wrong and even Josh was getting into trying to figure it out. That's when he finally said, "Is there anyone you call about this." I said, yes, Shell! So I did!!! HI!!!

What a pick me up!

I get to go to the eye doctor today for my yearly exam and pick out new glasses!! My all time favorite thing to do!

I got a call from my Grandma in Florida. She's coming home! So myself and the boys are flying down 4-1-08 and helping her close up and then driving her home. So that was a whirl wind. Happened in over a few hours. Got a great deal on our one way tickets. $101 each! I was thrilled with that price. Not that I have to pay it...she will. But still!

Josh's Grandma was released yesterday. The breast cancer has spread into other organs. So they sent her home to make peace. We don't have long but we still have her!

So see...things are looking up. Just as I knew they would. But sometimes we all need to vent and have a shoulder to cry/lean on when we need to talk. THANK YOU ALL. I am soooo blessed to have you all in my life. Each one of you are special to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear things are looking up! You are still in my thoughts and huge (((hugs))) coming your way!

Izzy said...

Nice to hear that things are looking up. Great deal on the FL flight.. wow! Thoughts and prayers are always with you ((hugs)).

Krystal Hartley said...

I'm so happy that things are looking brighter. There is peace in just knowing that your faith really can see you through. And I'm sure many of us our having our faith strengthened just by joining you in prayer. Thanks for trusting us to share your burdens.

ashli kay wolf said...

hey girl...things are sounding so much better for ya...God has a crazy way of working...but he is awesome..and we just need to trust in him..NOT ALWAYS AN EASY thing to do..believe me....You are absolutley in my prayers...all of y'all girls are! :)

xoxo..ash

Wendy said...

Great job on the layout.

So happy for Josh, My husband is in management and it is nothing but a headache, so blessing for that.

Like Krystal siad, thanks for sharing your burdens, it seems we all need angels praying for us, and ours are in our computers!!

Can't wait to see the new specs.

Hang in there and know we are all praying for you!

Jan said...

So glad to hear things are looking up!!! I'm sure you guys are thankful for Josh's job. That's great. I'll keep praying for things to continue to improve in all of these areas for you guys.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Shelley Moore said...

Oh Rach - I'm truly sorry for being the slacker friend that takes so long to get in here and read! But I am so very thankful that things are looking up for you! And you know I am ALWAYS thinking good thoughts for you! XOXOXO