Sunday, March 30, 2008

Camera Strap Covers

Hey Friends~ My Girl, ElisaLou, is finally making camera strap covers! I am going to be putting in a party order the second week of April. If any of you want to get one of these, just email me directly. Or post here. I was her very first Sales Rep and I just took a break over the holiday when she stopped the business for her house remodel. Well, I am getting back into it and wanted to show off these little goodies! Production time: 5-6 weeks She also makes killer bags and laptop covers. So it's not just these camera strap covers. So it takes time.Cost: $20 shipping will be $1 per strap from ME only! You can view her fabric samples by going to her site www.elisalou.com I have a bunch of fabric that is not listed on the site that is exclusive to her reps. (she only has 2. Keeping it small)

So tell me a color scheme and I can photograph what I have in stock and post the fabrics I have in that color to help you out.

But for me to get the credit: You MUST order WITH ME not off the site. For anything. So thanks for thinking of me if you wish to order one!

FOR KH: you STILL need to pick out your Laptop cover that you paid me for months ago! LOL

7 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

Hey Rach, my camera strap is one of those very thin ones - not too comfy, LOL. But will one of these strap covers work for that? I'd love to get a more comfy strap too - I imagine I can buy one of those somewhere too. OK so I'm getting distracted, LOL.... I think if I got a strap, it should match the new decor in my scrap room. I have lime green, pink, black and white. I also like paisleys, flowers, and whatever is cool-lookin' :) Whatcha got in that arena?

Krystal Hartley said...

I lost my camerera strap long, long ago. But those are cute! I'll check with my sister again on the other thing.

Meredith said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! How do you ever pick a pattern? I want them all. Wish I could purchase this time... Maybe my husband will get an amazing job soon and makes tons of money and I can buy them all! :) Hey, KH, I just decided that if you don't pick up your bag, it automatically defaults to me! :) just kidding! I'll put this up on my blog. I don't know if anyone I know is in need of a bag, but it can't hurt, right?! :)

Jan said...

Hey Rach,
I need a strap to match my bags! I think I want the stripe that was used on mine, but I'm not sure of the name of it.

Do you happen to have that recorded somewhere?

THANKS!!

Izzy said...

Oh I'm definately having one of these! I'll email you off line :)

ashli kay wolf said...

pink camo PLEASE! this means that i am going to have to buy a CAMERA..hahahahahaha... we will just call this my "first" pre-stimulus package purchase :)
email me..i can paypal ya...tata and THANKS..LOVE IT! might want something else..toTaLLY intersted in laptop cover?! do tell...xoxo.akw

Periwinkle*Twinkle said...

I saw some great strap covers here
www.sillyjillyboutique.etsy.com

A friend of mine ordered one & it is padded & so cute!