Wednesday, June 4, 2008

48* water

Seriously...How could they do this?? We just opend up the pool the weekend before and it was literally freezing. Yeah the outside temp was 70 but that water was only 48. WOW?! Zander, Will, my SIL, my FIL, and my little nephew all spent time in that water. Crazy. I think my tap water is warmer than that pool water!! It will be a few weeks before I step foot in that water. And we have been dipping down to the high 30's low 40's at night still here. brr....

Credits: Tara Sroka Designs. New kit called Funky Summer. Available on Friday!
Acrylic numbers are by vicki20.blogspot.com
Acrylic letters by Misty Cato

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family and in-laws are C-R-A-Z-Y!!

PS~shouldn't that SPF bottle say more like 60 or 75 for you!! haha

Anonymous said...

you are such a big WOOS -get in there!

Susan Catmull said...

I'm with you. Way too cold. I'd wait for the water to be in the tepid 70's.

Jan said...

Eck! Kids are crazy! LOL!! Lucky you to have your own pool!!!! Enjoy it this summer!!