Monday, June 16, 2008

FIL Coming Home!

Just got word that he's coming home today. They said all they are doing is feeding him is pills and we can do that at home!! YIPPEE! It is just unbelievable to me that they can rip open your chest on Friday, mess with your heart and send you home on Monday?! WOW... Saw his scar yesterday. BIG...but it looked great as far as scars go. I know what my C sections looked like and this looked way better than mine. Go figure. So thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. I needed it and it obviously worked! Prayer is a powerful thing.

5 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

Rach I am soooo glad to hear he's coming home!! Wht a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous! The best news of all - and I'm so glad he is recovering!

Jan said...

So glad to hear he is coming home!! HOORRAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW....amazing what the medical profession can do these days! I'm glad he's coming home.

BTW...I love, love, love the new banner and page color. Very patriotic feeling.

Love you and miss you terribly!

Izzy said...

So happy that things have turned out so well and that your FIL is coming home! ((hugs))