Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Field Day




Yep...I'm lazy! Just changed the pictures for each boys book. What a fun day!! I love this day. I even took off work yesterday so I could be there. It's a total riot. The weather held out for us and even got a tad burnt. I took over 160 pictures yesterday. Not all my children so I won't be scrapping them all but what a great day! That's why no post yesterday...too tired! I IM'd with Shelley but that was as far as it went with computers yesterday. Some days you just need a break!

We held a raffle at our fun night where you could "buy" a teacher for a day! I won Mrs. Kirkland. So my boys got to be her for the day yesterday. She made them both tshirts and got them a goody bag full of stuff. Credits on this layout: Sara Ellis of GottaPixel (click on layout)

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Another set of wonderful layouts!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember having "Field Day" at that age. Is it something new?