Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ready for July 4th!

I love July 4th. It's such a fun time for me with so many wonderful memories. So I wanted to get the party started by doing up my blog for the occassion. If the colored background bothers your eyes, let me know and I will go white.

Busy day planned today. ENT appt for Zander, summer rec program starts today, need to mow at my grandmas, visit FIL. So I won't be around much today. It's cooler here today. Only in the 50's right now. So it will be a great day to mow!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I really like the new header very patriotic! Background color is a good choice.

Sound like a busy day! Stay Cool

Susan Catmull said...

I love the 4th too and your blog looks great. Well our weather went from rainy/snowy a few weeks ago to the mid 90's. We wanted summer but wow instant heat. Hope your weather gets better in your neck of the woods too.

Anonymous said...

the blue is nice, I think white would be too harsh

and you should be celebrating the 20th before you celebrate the 4th *LOL*

Shelley Moore said...

Rach - it's AWESOME! Totally love the new header! I'm excited to get through the 4th too... means I'm half way to leavin' for TN!

Krystal Hartley said...

Love the new look!!