Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Best $4 ever spent

Ladies...Seriously... YOU MUST go buy this Grab bag. It's only $4 and you get 14 zip files! And There are TWO FULL KITS in those zip files! I am on my last download right now and I am just had to post this for you all. I NEVER EVER buy Grab bags because you just never know...but trust me...I went out on limb on this one because I love Melissa Bennetts stuff....and WOW!!!

I get NOTHING for saying this...I am just sharing a heck of a great deal with all my friends. HURRY! It only good until June 13th. I will give you a hint as to what you will get without totally giving it all away.

BEACH KIT


SAFARI KIT


This is just a mix of stuff

CUTE! Hurry!!!!

Tried to show you the best I could what is there!

4 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Very good info. I went and got it right away. I love the beach kit.
Great pages by the way.

Krystal Hartley said...

You're right, Rach! I've seen what's inside and it's amazing!!!! The only reason I haven't snagged it myself is because I'm a Hybrid Babe at SSD and get all the goodies for free. But I have heard nothing but rave reviews from the people who have purchased it.

Your layouts are so rockin'!!

Meredith said...

dang you! i was trying NOT to shop this week! :) but you can't beat ANYTHING from Melissa for $4 & I love Micheline, too! so, thanks! :)

ashli kay wolf said...

oh girl....this is SOOOOOOO awesome..just FINALLY finished downloading...but this stuff is JUST the cutest..also snagged the lil' grad tab album..and the 2008 grad 6x6..can't wait to do that for my little cousin...you are such a naughty little influence :) kidding..i LOVE IT! anytime you find stuff like this...pass is ALONG! xoxo