Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Prayers Needed

So yesterday turned into a totally crazy day. My FIL went to the hospital via ambulance with chest pains. He was then transfered to Ohio to a hospital to treat him better. Well, he has two blockages and continued pain. They are doing surgery this morning. As a matter of fact they should be getting done soon. So if you could, just say a quick prayer for him. He's 51. And just lost his dad in Jan and his MIL in April. So stress is probably a major factor, in my opinion. He's a wonderful man whom I adore and we NEED him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with the family! Let me know any updates. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Prayers and warm wishes coming your way! My thoughts are with you!

Jan said...

Keeping him in my prayers!

ashli kay wolf said...

oh rach...absolutley..i will keep him in my prayers..and of course you my sweet friend...i also adore my FIL....aren't they just amazing! love u girl!!!! xoxo

Izzy said...

Thoughts and prayers going out to you all! ((hugs))