Sunday, June 8, 2008

Layout Frenzy

Credits: Randi Oh Designs- A Mother's Love collab kit available at GottaPixel.net
Credits: Paula Phillips-Neopolitan kit
Credit: Amy Sumrall-A walk in the park
Credits: Amy Sumrall & Kami Leonard (Ziggles Designs) available at GottaPixel
On top of all these...I started a hybrid album of Will's graduation yesterday. I have them all printed and cut now I need to mount on Card stock and put it together! I am on a roll. I have so much I wanna get done this summer. I wanna spend as much time as I can with my family. And if that means quitting a few CT, so be it. I will give it the month of June to work itself out but if I can't find a happy medium then I am going to be forced to make changes.
As you may remember, I was also elected our Parent Group President for next year. Well my job started and I have lots of great things in mind to make some great changes. But again, it's time from my personal life. My goals are and always will be: Family First, Work, School, Scrapbooking. And pretty much in that order. But keep in mind those are some broad categories. So lots of stuff has to fall under those topics. So it doesn't look like much on paper.
Finally, It HOT in Michigan today. whew...looking at temps in the 90's today with high humidity. And my naturally curly hair hates it! LOL I applied for a new zip code for it yesterday, still waiting for the reply. And that's after a cut on Thursday! I went even shorter. But it feels sooo good. My hair is extremely thick too. So I needed to rid myself of some!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good! I need to get my spark back and get some scrapping done myself! Now that school is out - and the big PTA graduation project is done - I'm free to do a bit more for myself this month ;-)

Krystal Hartley said...

Oh sure...rub it in about those natural curls, why don't ya?

Good luck finding balance!!!

Izzy said...

Fabulous layouts!