Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Corner



Credits: All Kristin Aagard-Pieces of him. Coming soon to Plain digital Wrapper. Mesh background template by TracyBlankenship.

I just had to try to use that bookcase. She wasn't going to include it in the kit but I said, Please! How fun. I tried to make a masculine shelf. We really love antiques so I put together things that make me think of Josh. Sorta like a tribute to him on Father's Day today! His senior picture, books to show knowledge, key to his heart, a leather strap to keep it all together, the metal because what man doesn't love to work with metal. And we both love flowers and being outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy "belated" Fathers Day Josh! Love you! I'm so glad to hear that Dennis is doing better!

myfrogprince said...

this is awesome, love the mesh background paper!