Monday, September 15, 2008

Gotta Pixel-Amy Sumrall Goodbye Sale

Click the Sale promo to go to her store! Amy Sumrall is leaving GP. But before you get all sad...she's just moving to a different store. She will now be found at www.faithsisters.com but if you really love her first few kits, you better get them now. They are being retired. Don't say I didn't warn you when you see me using something and you ask me where I got it. I will have to tell you its been retired. I'm not joking. Get it now!

And you know the saying, when one door closes, another opens, right. Well Amy Sumrall closed the door at GP and Kristin Aagard opened a door at GottaPixel! So my girls are just moving around. I will still remain at GP as the Site CT, and now I will pimping my Girl Kristin at GP too! And you might see me sporting stuff from Sarah Meyer on occassion too. And I will still be with my Amy over at FS! You can find Amy at Sunshinestudioscraps.com too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are sooo awesome!