Friday, September 26, 2008

Meredith Cardall-Pear-fectly passionate



So my girlfriend, Meredith Cardall, is now starting to design. Who knew?! But, this is one her first full kits. It's called Pear-fectly Passionate. It will be available at FaithSisters.com in a couple of days. The alphabet is by Kristin Aagard though. Ummm...oops....wasn't suppose to show that until Monday. So you get a sneak peek, I guess. Sorry Kristin!

So here's the deal, I am not allowed to join anymore CT teams so I am just hanging out and playing with her stuff when I get the time. But I will still pimp her out her on my blog. She is one amazing scrapbooker and now she's designing. Good for her. Not my cup of tea at all so don't even ask me Shell. But I may start creating QuickPages/mini albums for one of my designers in the future. Working out the details right now. Didn't think I would ever do that but if they believe in me than I should believe in myself, right?!

It's picture day at school today. And my little Will has no teeth on the bottom! I wish it was the top teeth. Maybe for spring pictures. I love nothing more than seeing kids with missing pairs of teeth! Oh....another layout idea for the pear kit! LOL

No comments: