Thursday, September 25, 2008

MRI done

Just a waiting game now for the results. Mobility is improving each day but still has the "bubble wrap issue". Snaps, crackles...gross. And hurts when that occurs.

I just got a kit from Kristin to work on...oh my word...I can't tell you what it is yet but CUTE doesn't begin to describe it. Oh I wish I could tell you...Ahh...why is Tuesday so far away? Watch for it! And if your weather is good this weekend you need to go to the _____ _____Oh pooh...can't say that either. So you know it has to have something to do with a current happening. What's the date? oh yeah...Sept 25. What time is it?? Oh look its lunch time. What should I have for a light lunch? McDonalds? But I really don't want fries?

ok...I better quit or else she will have me booted off the team!

Back to Photoshop to make yet another layout that I can't share.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh Rach, you know you are the apple of my eye! :0)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I know... It's it killing you no to tell??? It's driving me crazy! The kit is SO SUPER cute!! Well, anyway...nice meeting another CT member of Kristin's. Muah!