Friday, September 19, 2008

School for dummies?

Ok...I have always took my education very seriously. I graduated in the top ten of my class from HS, graduated Magna Cum Laude from college...but 4th grade is KILLING ME! Seriously. Why do they have to screw with math. There is some funky stuff happening in the math world it seems. I can't even figure out what they are asking me on my son's homework tonight. UGH...I feel like a total idiot. I had to google some stuff to see if I was close. I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader folks. I am not sure I could pass 4th grade either! LOL

So you can all enjoy a good laugh at my expense. I sure did.

1 comment:

Susan Catmull said...

Too funny. I feel the same way. I have to get on the computer some days to help my 5th grader too. I just look at the homework and go "WHAT" And math- well when I help in the classes and have to grade math I just start sweating (not my thing) I definatly have to have a key or a cheat sheet that's for sure. I could say it will get easier but alas it won't. LOL