Saturday, November 29, 2008

Adios!

Will be away from the computer most of the day (insert ALL). Going to help my sister look at houses and to have our Thanksgiving dinner with MY family today! Birthday was awesome and not over yet!

I won an award for Creative blogger (7 times!) and I will do my best to play along but I am running out of time.
I also have a major huge big time Charity Collab Kit to share with you all. I don't have the full details yet but I know it will go on sale at PlainDigitalWrapper today. It is to help a mother of twins who lost one and the other one is struggling for life as well. I haven't been able to read the whole yet. (too teary-eyed and emotional right now). But from what I hear...its a touching story and this time of year very emotional for me personally.
Here's a sneak peek of just the elements.

No comments: