and that is exactly what I have done! Saw this on Shell's blog - so I nicked it. The idea is that the things in bold are things you've done.
It is going to be fun to see what everyone has done!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band Do the black song flutes in 5th grade count?
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity-my kids are charity too right!
7. Been to Disneyland--it was Disney WORLD actually.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis --I am scared of bugs, thank you
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris --Had a dear friend go and send me a post card though!
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning--I'm sure I have but it was never diagnosed as such.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty (I was there but you are not allowed to go inside)
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked--are you kidding me...my mom would have killed me!
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors--I have no clue where I am from
35. Seen an Amish community--I live right along side Amish country! LOL
36. Taught yourself a new language--Took Spanish 3 in HS but still NO HABLA ESPANOL
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied-I was 5, mind you! LOL
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke --My family is a karaoke nut...I personally HATE IT!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant --Can't afford my own meal
44. Visited Africa--At the Toledo Zoo~
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- I still have one of my first baby dolls!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar --NEVER WILL EITHER
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job--Walked out of one once though!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book--just my photobooks! heehee
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someones life -My own, literally
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous--Unless you count concerts as meeting someone, no.
92. Joined a book club--I hate to read now
93. Lost a loved one more times than I wanted
94. Had a baby - twice!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake Ok- I didn't swim in it but I was there!!
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day -back when I loved to read as kid!
um...yeah...what a life I have lived. I haven't done a lot by these standards, have I! LOL But I never go places and that was a lot of the questions.