Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 08

I am still in shock as to what has truly happened this year. It will go down in history no matter what the outcome. I am sitting glued to my TV with my oldest son discussing what this means to the world. I did my part and voted. I voted for my school, for my friends, for my country. I have done everything I could to make my vote count. I just pray we see a change for the better no matter who gets the leadership position.

Oh...and oldest won a spot on the student council today! heehee He has always said he wants to be president. He might have to settle for president of student council?! Lord knows we don't have the 'name' for him to run the country!

Be back later. Fingers crossed that my vote mattered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Zander for winning a spot on Student Council. I am so proud of you and know that you are, and will continue to be, a great leader for your peers.