Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

First of all...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! My favorite holiday! Yes, I was born on Thanksgiving day so that is probably why!


I am going to reveal the gift I got from Shell.

And now the reason she got this for me:

Zander Photo taken Memorial weekend 1999
Will Photo taken winter of 2004

She was sick of seeing my layouts being just things happening now! LOL So she said she had to get me this scanner! GOD LOVE HER. I sat and cried while looking through all my old duplicate photos. These have all been scrapped, mind you, but back in my CM style paper days. It will be so nice to redo some of those older paper layouts into my new digi style!
THANK YOU SHELL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. God knows what I would do without you in my life. You put a smile on the face of my children and me more times than I can count. You are so generous and I want you to know these gestures will NEVER go unnoticed in the end. BLESS YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are more than welcome - it is so fun to see some of the earlier photos of Zander and Will.

Now get scanning more - and some of you and Josh - the early years!!!

Izzy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!