Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mabel by KH


We got to play with new kit today. This won't be available for about a month, I think. But this will give you a sneak peek of what's coming! It's called Mabel. (Mothers Always Bring Exta Love) The butterflys, flower, and swirls are more of the glass items! I love those! I had to queeze in a few extra items too. And I had to get my shiney glitter effect in there too! This color palate is so not me...so be kind. This was a tough one for me.
The Family are some friends of ours. The father/grandpa was my teacher while in high school. I was asked to shoot their family last year. The daughter on the far right is a good friend of my sisters too. They attend our church also. And in my tiny town, we are all probably related or friends!! I thought the colors complimented their outfits very well.

2 comments:

ashli kay wolf said...

very yummy and vintageish love it! this kit really is fuN! different from anything else but such a beauty! xoxo

Izzy said...

Love the colors in this kit! You did a great job with it ;)