Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still here

Life is just crazy right now. I have 3/4 of my Hybrid album printed out. So that is still in the works. I took a day to spend with DH yesterday afternoon and went shopping. enjoyed that.

Just kicked off a new BoxTops4Education collection program at the school so that is keeping me busy too. The big VOTE is Tuesday. Let's hope someone steps up to the plate so I don't have too.

Josh's grandma is getting worse daily. So the stress of that is heavy on my mind. Just had Birthdays for BOTH in-laws yesterday. It was so awesome! We had several families member there which NEVER happens. We put 110 candles on two mini cakes!!! Seriously, you could feel the heat coming off it when they got carried in! Photos to follow!

Off to work today. Long day. It will be nice to have something to focus on and keep my mind off the not so pleasant stuff in my life right now.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow! You already have your hybrid album 3/4 done??? You are so quick! And can I just tell you that I LOVE your Florida layout with the glass PALM TREE?! I may have to scraplift that. I have lots of Florida photos left. You are so creative. I love that! Have fun at work!

Shelley Moore said...

You're a rock star Rach - you've gotten that much done on your hybrid album?!!! Wow! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know you and your wole family are in my thoughts... it's been a rough week for me and it's good to be busy and take your mind troubles.