Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You may now address me as...

Madame President! LOL hahaha Of course I must say, no one else wanted it either. So I stepped up to the plate and decided to take the position for our Parent Group at school. I made sure I got my dearest friend to be my VP. So that will be a nice time. The only other president position I have ever held is the Krystal Hartley fan club president! LOL

So we will see what next year brings me. Wish me luck and pray I find the strength, knowledge, and guts to do it and do it well.

Off to finish a project for kindergarten round up. Due tomorrow. Is it really April 15th already?? Gosh this month has been crazy with florida trip and grandma passing. I need to get busy.

6 comments:

Izzy said...

Congratulations "Madame President" you'll do an amazing job!

Susan Catmull said...

congrats!

Meredith said...

lol. i figured you would end up as president. and while i wouldn't run against you for parent group president, i might for the title of KH fan club pres!!! :)

Jan said...

Congratulations Madame President!! Good for you!!!! : )

Loving your layouts!!!

Hope you're having a nice week!!!

Shelley Moore said...

You're going to do a great job Rach! The school is lucky to have you!

ashli kay wolf said...

hail to the ChieF! or Chief"ette"
love ya...xoxo.ash