Monday, April 14, 2008

Friends-KH

Here was my second choice layout for the Swap. But instead, I am using as CE requirement! LOL

Credits: ALL KRYSTAL HARTLEY!!
Includes Sweetest thing {the kit}, Blooming Happiness Pack 1, Goin' Girly paper, Listen (Freebie), Little black alpha, Gladness Freebie, Carnival -the green lace (not available)

I think that's everything. I am not one to stay within the given kit. I have to mix N match! And her products allow me the chance to do just that! I love her stuff! Don't you! Go support her and get yourself a kit. The little black alphabet is only $1~ Seriously!

Journaling reads: Without TLC, I would have never met one of my dearest friends. Krystal Hartley. I admired her work for a long time and then I find out she thought of me as her muse. God has a way of bringing people together. Our friendship was just meant to be! I will cherish it always. I may never see her again but I will always have her friendship.
Photo taken at TLC Convention 2007.

5 comments:

Izzy said...

Great layouts Rach!

~K said...

another super cute one.

I seriously need to learn how to do PhotoShop, so I can hop on the KH bandwagon. I love her!
~K

Meredith said...

this is so pretty! love it, rach!

Krystal Hartley said...

of course, the LO rocks! I'm just all sappy over the journaling! I am so thankful for the wonderful people I've met through TLC...and you are my muse...long before digital was even a twinkle in my eye, you were inspiring my pages.

Anonymous said...

the other layout of just you is much nicer - coolio!