Monday, April 7, 2008

Florida Memories

I have been trying to figure out how to use this gorgeous yellow paper from Krystal Hartley. I love yellow. It has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. But it has to be the right shade of yellow or else I hate it. Go figure. Well this yellow paper made me smile. I have had my eye on a shirt for awhile too that is yellow, black. white, and grey. So here is my spin on the shirt since I can't buy it. Its really retro looking and these flowers remind me of it. You never know what will inspire me to create a layout.

Credits: All Krystal Hartley: Freshalicious paper pack, Build your own Dragonfly, Sweet floral Freebie, Sweetest Thing {the kit}, FS Easter Collab kit, and spring fever doodles at PPF.

5 comments:

Judi said...

cute layout!

Susan Catmull said...

The yellow paper with the black and white elements look perfect together.

ashli kay wolf said...

keeeeeeeeeey uTe!
xoxo.ash

Meredith said...

ditto what ash said!

i love this color combination! i hate not being able to shop!

Amy said...

Welcome back! I just returned from a cruise and blaaahhh, I am still sea sick! Love your LO, love the yellow and black! TTYS!!