Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Crazy Home...

I have had these crazy photos for awhile. I wasn't sure how to scrap them until now! This paper by Amy Sumrall made me think of these photos. You all know I am bright and bold kinda girl so this fits perfectly in my life! I swear my oldest and my Hubby are twins. Look at the facial expression. These photos were taken months apart from each other. But the expression is the same for Zander & Josh! FUNNY! Then there's my Will I Am. So much like his momma...

Credits: All Amy Sumrall items.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ooooooh, I love what you did!!!!! You ROCK!

Susan Catmull said...

Perfect page. Love it!

ashli kay wolf said...

a crazy home is a happy home..coming soon to a wall space in my house.......thanks girl..you are AWESOMe...love page and inspiration! xoxo