Monday, April 7, 2008

TAG

10 YEARS AGO-I was living in Ionia, Michigan waiting for the birth of my first child. Working full time in Lansing for Dr. Woodland.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
1. Work on my CT layouts tonight
2. Sell off my TLC inventory
3. Visit Josh's Grandma
4. Visit my Grandma
5. Hug my family

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
1. Popcorn
2. Pretzels
3. Chips
4. Chocolate at times
5. Cheez its

5 FOODS I LOVE
Mexican
Spaghetti
Sweet & Sour Chicken with Fried Rice
pizza
Potato casserole that my mom makes

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire.

1. Pay my poor uplines that just got screwed.
2. Pay off my OWN Debt
3. Take a long vacation with all my family
4. Buy my Grandma's house
5. Help my family out too.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Hudson, Michigan
2. Holt, MI
3. Lansing, MI
4. Ionia, MI
5. Hudson, MI And that is literally ALL of them! It would have only been 4 but I did move BACK to Hudson!

FAVORITE QUOTE:
Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

very cool! i am guessing that the paying uplines refers to the tlc stuff that happened. i still don't know what it was, but i'm so sorry that so many people got screwed.

Wendy said...

I Love the Quote, and it so applies right now!!

Anonymous said...

Rach, you are just way too sweet. I love you!