Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's coming again!

POLKA DOT POTATO .99 BAR!

I have played with Krystal's 3 mini kits and let me just say, you will want to make sure you have an extra $2.97 on April 22. You HAVE TO BUY THESE KITS! wow! I will give you a few hints. Fantasy based, Floral embroidery, and Wild, Bold, see-thru! If you want a PEEK...go to her blog. She has few tiny previews of the mini kits. These are being named after her CE members. We got to pick our 'theme' and she went all Krystal on them! My fingernails are gone waiting to see mine! I am NOT A NAIL BITER but man...I can't take this.

So consider yourselves warned. You WILL NEED these mini kits! The top selling kits will get turned into full sized kits! So make sure you 'vote' for your favorite so you will get the full kit later! I have a feeling it's going to be a tie. You will want them ALL!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I KNOW!!!! I love them all! :)

ashli kay wolf said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..i am SOOO excited...no nails are LEFT on my hands........we are seriously talkin' about TO THE NUB... i can't WAIT to see how she does...........yeah! xoxo