Sunday, April 13, 2008

Calling all former TLC consultants

My upline (oops...Former Upline) is having a layout call for all former TLC consultants. We are going to create a layout about ourselves and what POSITIVE things that we got out of Top Line Creations. I have many many things to be positive about TLC. My Friendships with most of my readers is due totally to TLC. Without Top Line Creations, I would have never met some of you. Probably all of you, really. Whether you were a member of TLC or not I probably wouldn't have crossed paths with any of you had I not been with TLC. Everything happens for a reason. I am firm believer in that statement.

Here is her post to get the details. I am doing this one for sure. And you can bet your life saving on it that it will be done using only Krystal Hartley stuff. Without her, I would have never thought about doing what I do today. Thanks for the inspiration, believing in me, and lifelong friendship.

HELP ME DECIDE:
I have several photos that I can use on this layout. But I am not sure what direction I will take this. It has to have one photo of myself in there. Would you all want to see a layout of just ME or include my photos of all my friends with me? Majority rules.

4 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

Rach, it doesn't matter as long as we get to see your beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shelley!!

Krystal Hartley said...

I'll third that!

BTW...in case I haven't told you lately...YOU ROCK!

Jan said...

ditto!!!! We want to see you!! : )