Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got an Award!! See if you did too....


For those of you receiving the Award, here are the rules:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/Make sure you visit the link above. There are crafts of all kinds shown you are bound to come away inspired!

5) Show these rules.
I was picked to receive this award by Amy Sumrall. I met Amy online thru blogging and the Gotta Pixel site. She and I have been communicating thru email for a few weeks and I feel like she has been my friend for life. We share a lot of similar interests and goals in life. Thank you Amy for all you do. Must be the name! I havemy best friend of all times, Amy Kwast, and my Sister Amy Jo! I blessed with Amy's in my life!
My picks are:
Shell Mackay:. I met Shell through TLC. She loves to have fun, is kind hearted, giving, funny. And has the best Accent I have ever heard! If I EVER need ANYTHING...She is my go-to long distance friend. I love to read about her antics and she can find anything on the net within seconds. She always has funny story and Utubes to share! LOVE YOU GIRL!
Wendy M. I met Wendy through TLC also. She was my secret sister on the cruise and that is when our bond was formed. I have loved ever since. She is my compassionate, loving, warm, sensitive Friend. She and I think a lot alike. Love you too, GIRL!
Elisa K. I have known Elisa since Oct. 2006. I saw her wonderful bags online and contacted her about selling them for her. I worked with her and Andy to get the consultant end of her business up and running. I was her very first consultant! I enjoy Elisa's love of art. She is a wonderful mother, wife, business woman, friend. She's very down to earth and creative. She rocks!
Shelley Moore: I met Shelley back in my Scrap In A Snap day! We have been through so much together. She works very hard at home and raises her children well. She just started blogging but she has a way with putting LIFE IN TO WORDS! Love ya!
Ashli Wolf: I have known Ashli for a year or so, I guess. We also met thru TLC. She is crazy. In a funny, sweet, loving sort of way! She can make you feel so good about yourself with just a few words! Her blog showcases her talents and her love of life. Love ya Chickie
Remember, I could only pick 5. Not sure why but...Who are you gonna tag?

3 comments:

Elisa said...

yay thanks for the award!

I'm feeling kinda crappy today (getting my little guys cold) so thanks for the cheer up!

Krystal Hartley said...

I see an Amy page coming up soon. :)

ashli kay wolf said...

i would like to thank the academy, my fans and my family for going to bed at 8pm every night without these people, none of this would be possible.........YEAH! i love winning stuff! :) woohoo...thanks girl..you are tOO sweet..and you are right...i DO love lIFE and all of my friends...i count my blessings and you are most def ONE of them! thanks for all the inspiration and friendship! love u!