Saturday, April 19, 2008

RACHEL {the mini kit} more...


ok... This is kit is SOOOO ME! I am loving these colors! I am trying to stay with just what is available in the mini kit right now just to show some ideas. But watch out...I am going to start mixin N matchin soon!

Ok...the top layout is my younger brother. He turned 28 on the 17th. Zayden is his son.
The bottom layout is my sister. She will be 32 next month. I grew up hating this girl more than anything else on the face of this earth. I am NOT kidding. But I am proud to say she now my ROCK, my best friend. I love this lady more than I ever thought was possible. Funny how time has a way of changing things. God knew what he was doing when he made her my sister! Love you SIS! No really, I do! Promise!


ETA: William took the photo of Amy Jo too! I just cropped it a little more and went B&W. I have a wonderful little photographer on my hands!

8 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Rachel Lynn Stiverson...Okay...I'm just guessing on the Lynn...but I had to say a full name to get my tone across...I said I was going to re-do this kit and I meant it, young lady. Then you go off and scrap these really cute pages. I'm thinking the argyle rocks...I mean...it REALLY rocks!

And I don't know what I think about the beads...maybe they are too concentrated or too big of a spill? maybe smaller "spills" would be better for the kit?...I'm trying to make it versatile. Or do you like?

Anyways...I'm still redoing YOUR kit until I get it right.

RealRach said...

haha...you can't yell at me, you didn't get my middle name right so it doesn't count! LOL

It's Rachel Renee. If you are going to yell at me, you might as well have it correct!

I told YOU that it was FINE and I LOVE IT! If you want to tone down the beads to a small scatter, I would be fine with that. BUT IF YOU TOUCH MY ARGYLE...SO HELP ME...

RealRach said...

For those readers who stumble upon this little spat...just know that you have two dear friends here and all is well on the homefront! Just some harsh teasing.

I think leaving some more acrylic showing behind the beads would make me very happy. And that's all you are allowed to mess with! I mean it!

Meredith said...

AHHHHH! KRYSTAL ANNE HARTLEY (I can yell, too!) DON'T TOUCH IT! Okay, maybe you could ADD some small bead scatters. But I LOVE the big ones. And I abso-tut-a-LUTELY adore the acrylic. That argyle ROCKS!!! And those fuzzy swirls ROCK my SOCKS!

Rach, I LOVE these layouts! A-mazing! And I love the photos your little guy is capturing. Keep nurturing that talent. My sisters and I didn't get along so well as kids either. Now, they're my bestest friends. Aren't sisters amazing?

Krystal Hartley said...

You guys are funny...and for the record, my middle name is Michelle :)

Wendy said...

HEY!! I don't have a middle name, but can I give my 2 cents? LOL

THe beads need to be scattered, I thought it was a pile of green peas when i first looked at it. I absolutely love everything else. The colors rock and I love the argyle.

Julie said...

So, so cute! Krystal - love the kit and Rachel love your layouts. Do you scrap every day??? Awesome!

I think the beads are very fun!!

Krystal Hartley said...

Ewww...peas...that's it...gotta do something about that!