Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Me!

So I have been very very busy these past few days. I have taken on a top secret project that is now all I think and dream about! I had dreams of this project just last night. It was awesome but at the same time a little concerning! LOL

I am NOT going to share my 'job' with you just yet. It's sorta fun keeping it under wraps. I guess Krystal Hartley is wearing off on me. She's the queen of best kept secrets. Fort Knox actually.

I did get a few 'jobs' doing custom work for graduation announcements for a few Hudson Tiger Seniors. I am not going to show those yet either. I need to make sure I remove the 'sensitive' info so no lives will be injuryed during the posts! heehee

I also am excited to share with you my newest fundraiser event. REUSABLE BAGS!
CUSTOM reusable bags!! PRICE: $3.50 each or 2/$6 Sizes on the black ones are 13"tall x12"wide x8"deep Orange ones are 16"tall x20"wide x6"deep So any Hudson Tiger Fans out there looking for these...you got my number!

2 comments:

Shell said...

fun stuff Rach!!

i LOVE DOING THINGS LIKE THAT.. oops didn't mean to shout at you.. my nails are longer than usual at the mo.. and I keep catching the caps lock key *lol*

Wendy said...

can't wait to hear what you have been up too!