Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The boys ( Zander, Will, Jackson, & Josh) all colored eggs yesterday. This was the end result. Why is it that the Pink always sucks? It always sooooo pale compared to the other colores. The blue was awesome. I have ate 2 already this morning. Gotta love me tomorrow, NOT! heehee and it's back to work day! Poor patients!

Ok...So I found this freebie off the IkeaGoddess blog. It is super cute! And I love poppies so thought I would try it out. I wasn't totally sold on the quality. Quite a few stray pixels on the elements but the papers are super. So I would say it's worth a try! You will just have to fix a few of the elements if that bothers you like it does me. I'm so anal about checking my kits. Darn you Stacy! LOL This is my baby girl, Ginger, laying out in the sun yesterday. She's so darn adorable. I love this little dog like my own child. If you want to try this freeie out go HERE it's called Ready to Enjoy Spring. Really a cute kit just wish the quality was perfect.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute, love the colors and the poppies. I love colring eggs, hope my kids never out grow it!

Izzy said...

Happy Easter! Love the poppies in your layout :)