Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Graduation announcements


These are a two of the invitations that I did. Tried to protect the innocent but when you are that good looking, why hide it totally, right!
A big huge thank you goes out to Kristin Aagard. She made me some paper just for this project. Have I told you all how freaking cool that girl is lately? I adore her! I have another one to post yet but I was hoping to show you the real thing in a picture as it is a folded card invite and it looks weird with one upside-down and the other right side up!
This is our cousin. The first of the "second cousins" to start the gradution process. Man, where did that time go? The top invite is the son of local friends of ours. Again...do they really have children that old? I swear we just in highschool together ourselves.

4 comments:

Shell said...

very coo-ell!

soon enough it will be your boys and you will be going...

crap.. when did that happen!

Wendy said...

Love the annocements, shell is right it will be yours in no time. Mine will be a Junior next year and I cannot believe it!

Amy Jo said...

Totally freakin Awesome!!! Hey, how bout you do my wedding invitations.....oh wait, you already are! I'm the luckiest Bride (sister) EVER!!!!

Kristin said...

Very cool! MWAH! I love you too! :)