Thursday, April 16, 2009

CANCER FREE!!

Yep it's true!!! My MIL is totally Cancer free now!!! WAHOOOO.....Don't let anyone tell her but the second I hung up from her I was bawling my eyes out. The wave of joy that went thru my body was uncontrollable and I couldn't hold it back. The first thing I did when I saw her was just hug her. I'm ready to put this one behind us and move forward. It's been a pretty rotten year so far in 2009 and this was supposed to THEE year that we put all the bad stuff behind us. So from here on out....nothing but good things.

I'm holding on to the thoughts of a weekend in Cali with a dear friend now. I feel I can finally get relaxed with my life a little and enjoy it. School will be out in 5 weeks. We have a cousin graduating HS and looking forward to that too. It's amazing how fast these darn kids grow up.

4 comments:

MrsCullenized said...

Thats GREAT news Rach!!! ♥

As good as it Gets! said...

That is fabulous!!!!

Wendy said...

That is so Great about your MIL!!
A good cry and no more now, SMILES SMILES SMILES!!

I am so jealous of you going to see shell, wish I was going.

I can't believe school is almost out! My son with be a Junior next year AHHH

Shell said...

such good news Rach *hugs*.. now everything is just on the up and up!!

and Wendy you are welcome any time!