Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Added 2 more layout to my slide!

I am on a roll, roll tootsie roll! Yea! I am trying my hardest to get some samples worked up for my expo. I also bit the bullet and ordered 5 starter kits to have to sell at MegaMeet next week. So I better sell them or else. That's my motivation to get 5 wonderful people to see the value of TLC! I will certainly allow MANY others to share in my love of LifeTimez!



I will have Josh working with me on Thursday and he is so good at selling stuff that I am sure he will get a few recruits of his own! I am soooo excited about these expos coming up. This weekend will probably not be great. It's a rubber stamp show and I just don't think it will be highly attended. But that will just give us more chances to talk about LT and the Hybrid kit, right!



Here's my annual tulip picture with Zander. I had one teeny tiny tulip come up and that is it! That snow in APRIL killed them!

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Lovin' the layouts, Rach! Now...when are we going to see them on 2Peas???

Love the mix-n-match themes, too. Before digital came along, I would organize my paper by color rather than theme or manufacturer...I would encourage LifeTimez users who have the disc space to do the same thing...go ahead and copy over files into color folders, too. You can also create folders for flowers, flourishes, word art, hearts, etc. It will make your "from scratch" pages just that much easier to design.

RealRach said...

Oh man...What a great idea. I had no clue you could do that. I was taking me forever to "find" stuff.
oh..they are on 2peas! I did post! Yesterday and today!

Jan said...

LOVE YOUR PAGES!!!!!!

Good luck at the show!