Friday, May 25, 2007

Who Wins?

Check out my SLIDE.com and tell me who you think wins the WORST LICENSE PLATE contest between my sister and I. Post your answers here and I will pick a winner for a free goodie from me. I will draw on tuesday to give those of you who might be gone for the holiday weekend a chance in the drawing. You must post the the blog in the comments sections to enter and I will only allow those who sign their names to win. Have fun voting and good luck with my mini give-away. I can tell you, Shell & Wendy, it will NOT be my bags! LOL

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I hate to say, they are both soo bad. But, I think you win hands down!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit...mine is pretty bad, but yours is worse. Please keep in mind that you have 6 years on me though. Can you just imagine what 6 more years would have done to my license plate?