Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ginger


Here's a layout of my sweet spoiled little girl. I was never blessed with a daughter so I have girl pets. Well, I now know why I was never blessed with a daughter. She would have been spoiled rotten. This dog is so spoiled that when I sit down she has to have a paw touching me. I can't talk to my own children or any other pet in the house without her running at me when I do. She demands to be held at times when it just isn't possible. She loves to be held like a baby in your arms. She doesn't like people food all that much.

She thinks our calico cat is her personal plaything. She will attack her and knock her down and just stand on over top of her as if she wrestled and won. She is just plain spoiled. But I can only blame myself for that little habit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SPOILED doesn't even begin to explain it!! But who am I to talk, my pets are just as bad.