Friday, May 11, 2007

TIRED...BUSY...TIRED...BUSY...TIRED....

What a long few days. Sales are good. On target for last years totals if we do what we did yesterday and today! We have allowed 6 people to join TLC between the two of us. So I have 5 down for Cancun. Several several people really interested but couldn't get them to sign the bottom line. Can only offer so much until you feel silly giving away your first born. I don't understand how anyone would NOT want to do this opportunity. The stuff in the tote is enough to make me want to sign up again. Those bags are soooo awesome too! I think this is the best one yet! Once again. SBG saved our butts. Runway is NOT going over well for us. We have only sold a couple kits. SAD...I just love it. I think it the packaging??? They can't see the beauty of the paper in them. I am going to work it up a little differently for out next expos. Need a touchy feely board, I think. I have samples done up but they must not be good enough to interest them into buying the kits??? I'm clueless...well, we all knew that, but this confirms it for me. So for those of you have had luck with runway...what's the secret??

Those waiting on EL bags from me...They are coming...I have been gone and they might just be waiting for me at home?? Not sure. Haven't had to time to ask hubby that question. Promise...worth the wait. Not sure what the hold is other than me slamming her with a ton of huge party orders all within a couple of weeks of each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with our packaging - it does not 'sell' the product - I think that is the biggest thing I want to see "new" in our release in July

Anonymous said...

hey girls, I've noted the packaging woes. got any suggestions for improving it? I'll be sure to pass it along!

as far as selling RW...I've been on such a digital kit that I haven't even tried to sell them. Don't have any samples or anything. Sorry. Of course, I do have a training coming up next week. Hmmm...

I can't wait (but am waiting patiently--frankly been too busy to think about it) for my EL bags. I'm gonna look so cute with my whole little ensemble!

Elizabeth Terry said...

I actually sold a bunch at my exp. But what i would do is face one out..and the rest backward so they could see what was included in the kit. That being said..i still had to do a LOT of explaining. However it had just launched two weeks before so it was easy to say this is our new line just launched two weeks ago.